Frequently Asked Questions
As a member of NHAIA, you are automatically a Trusted Choice® agency!
Therefore, you are eligible to use the Trusted Choice® logos.
Logo Use Guide
Trusted Choice® Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy.
This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
Treat you with respect and courtesy.
Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment,
so we may take corrective action.
There are several branding tools you have access to at no additional charge and they are all customizable for your agency. Please see examples and instructions below.
In order to deliver the Trusted Choice® branding experience, Trusted Choice® will reimburse a portion of your annual expenses in co-branding materials such as advertising, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, agency signage and logo-wear; and in creating or updating a digital presence to include the Trusted Choice® logo, link to the Trusted Choice® website and Pledge of Perfomance
2014 Marketing Reimbursement Guidelines and Application
- View television Trusted Choice® advertisements
- Listen to radio Trusted Choice® advertisements
- Learn about the Trusted Choice® advertising campaign for NH agents